EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

GOLDEN GLOBES 2011 RECAP...

Okay seriously, these folks needed some Rachel Zoe and Brad....

None of them could even come CLOSE to my favorite Golden Globes look of all time...
Miss Eva Mendes in 2009....total props to Rachel for her styling...




Okay, my Best Dressed goes to January Jones....This dress is straight up hotness...and I love me some Mad Men...I mean, if I looked like her, I would have gone naked....just saying...

I was not crazy about the black shoes...would have done gold or nude...



WORST DRESSED OF THE NIGHT:

HOLY DYNASTY AND DALLAS REUNION!!!

Long Sleeves?
Green Sequins?
Shoulder pads?

I am pretty sure my sister wore this dress to prom in 1987 and the theme was "Heaven Isn't Too Far Away"...and it was on a spray-painted backdrop. Ugh. Gross. She looks great. the dress....not so much...




This was a close second for ugliest.....Her hair looks horrid and Lea Michelle is beautiful.

And this fabric looks wrinkled and a big blob of mess....She is WAY too pretty and has a great figure for this dress...



There are not even words for this. This looked like something from a summer sales wrack at Dillards...Totally washes her out.....



I loved this but I hate that crazy rose. And Natalie Portman's speech was just as crazy?! Youtube it!





Sandra looked okay, but the bangs looked AWFUL. ANOTHER throw back to the 80s....YUCK.






LOVED LOVED LOVED this...JLO always delivers...






Loved this green..gorgeous....









Olivia Wilde= Second favorite in Marchesa....





Who did I miss?
XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

Sassy In The South said...

Eva Mendes dress, jewelry, and complete look is my favorite golden globe look of all time as well. Perfection!