EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, January 31, 2011

MONDAY MONDAY....

My morning consisted of a workout, a huge poop courtesy of Griffin, snot and spit up also by Griff. An outfit change for him. An argument with Paisley about why we can't wear Crocs to school, and the finale: Griffin ripping the door stop off the wall. Make that 2 door stops. Its gonna be a 2 Coke Zeroer kinda day...

It really amazes me when I think I've had a really great food day and then I am reminded of what all I ate by writing it down...YIKES!!!The sweets KILL me!!The fruit, power bar, and bananas alll add up. Then frozen yogurt. Not good.I will do better tomorrow. I promise ;)


Weekend Recap:On Friday nights, we have a ritual...gymnastics, pizza, and Menchies (frozen yogurt) with the family and Stephens parents. So fun!!!Saturday was a lazy day. Paisley spent the night with Grammy and they had quite the slumber party. It is nice to have just Griffin to spoil at times...he is soooo fun right now!


I am also Ebaying like crazy, so this weekend I was also mailing like crazy...Late afternoon, we had a birthday party on Saturday at Chik Fil A for Paisleys friend Emily. It was a princess party and Paisley loved it!! Griffin also went and ate enough strawberry cake to kill him.We made gumbo Saturday night and watched Inception and I have never been more confused in my life! Ha! I basically Ebayed the entire movie I was so lost!

Sunday, we visited Brentwood Baptist. It is a megachurch but a good one. Pray for us... Making changes are not always easy, and I'm struggling with this decision. FBC has been my home forever and it is so hard. We are simply trying to find something closer to Brentwood.We also went to the park and enjoyed this wonderful warm snap of weather...hopefully it is warmer where you live, too!!!



I snapped these pictures after church today...Arent they sweet?!



He wants to walk sooooo bad!!!
Love you all and I hope you have a great SNOW FREE week...
XOXO-
KJ


PS- DONT FORGET TO LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND SIGN UP TO FOLLOW!!!! I AM GIVING AWAY A $25 DICKS SPORTING GOODS CARD AND A $15.00 ITUNES CARD!!!!

10 comments:

jenny winstead said...

he is SO adorable!!!! i could just pinch him!

Katie said...

Look at Griff's teeth!! So cute. And I love his mohawk!

Sassy Southern Girls said...

You should try Judson Baptist on Franklin Rd!!!!! LOTS of young families! We love the pastor at Brentwood Baptist, though, he is our next door neighbor! My husband has been at Judson since he was born so no changing for us-Pastor Mike is OK with that-ha!
-Missy

Sassy Southern Girls said...

You should try Judson Baptist on Franklin Rd! Lots of young families!!! We have been there forever-my husband grew up there! We also love Pastor Mike at Brentwood Baptist-he is our next door neighbor!

~Everything Posh~ said...

He is one HANDSOME kid! Love your blog and all your Pitcures. Hope you have a great week!

Jason and Lisa Clark said...

Your sure have some beautiful babies:) I Love your blog!!

Catherine said...

I could just eat up that picture of the two toofies!!!!!!!!!!

Kristine Wittenborn said...

CANNOT take the adorableness!!

Em said...

KJ-Your kiddos are just too adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I have him? He is the cutiest little thing.............