EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Friday, January 28, 2011

MY SWEET MUFFIN...

My sweet Muffin is going to be 10 months on Tuesday, wahhhhhh!

I know he will hate me for that name when I am on the soccer field yelling, "GO MUFFIN, SCORE A GOAL!"HAHA....

Ohhhhh, boy. He just steals my heart with every grin, dimple, smile, laugh, hug, kiss, the list goes on and on. His cute little tooshie and boy parts are just the sweetest things! HAHA! I am his mama so I can say those things....you boys of mamas know what I am talking about. He is my soul mate. I dare some girl to break his heart. I will tear her apart :) Sweetly, of course.

Okay, I will stop now before you all vomit.

On a lighter note, Griffin is sleeping much better now that we are over RSV and the pukes.

He is eating some serious table food. As in, scrambled eggs, muffins, fruit, noodles, peaches, macaroni, prime rib. Just kidding. The boy loves sweets. He fits in well at this house.



Griffin is wearing a size 3 diaper, size 3/4 shoe, 9-12 months clothes, and weighs 18 pounds.


He loves to move! He wants down and to crawl and sit up. And pull up. And stand. But no steps. He also loves his Fisher Price house, his race track my sister bought him, and his stuffed monkey. He also loves to push and pull things and beat on things.

His favorite snack is Gerber Cheese puffers and yogurt melts....And bananas...



He loves to clap his hands, give high-fives, give raspberry kisses, and roll his tongue...


He has two bottom teeth.




He is saying mama, dada, uh oh, and the tongue roll....




And this is my other muffin...

Hope you all are having a great weekend!!
XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

Kim said...

I still cannot get over how big and yummy he is. Ten months has FLOWN by!