EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Friday, January 28, 2011

SOME RANDOMS....


I LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba..yes, they are crazy. But that music makes me so happy!

I wanna go hug somebody..Maybe the drugs that they are all doing are coming thru the TV....

It is giving me a second hand feel good....


I found Griff this cute YGG stuff on Etsy....

I also purchased him these cute lil Vans....he got the ones with Brobee (the green blob)...

And how sweet are these Toms?! If you don't have Toms, you need some.

They are ridiculously comfy!!!


They even have wedges....they are all the rage with the college kids.


I also snagged this Tory Burch cuff this week on E-bay....ole Tory is opening a store at Green Hills. WOOOOO HOOO. ANd Michael Kors...... a double woo hoo.


I went to my first Stella and Dot party this week. Oh. My. Word. Expensive? Check. Cute? Check.

These earrings came home with me....


And so did this monogram necklace. I bought the gold, with my babies initials on it. Love it!




I didn't buy this. But I want it. Stay tuned...


And Baby Gap continues to suck all my money away.....








Yes, that pirate sweater is ridiculous.
SO I bought it....
Any new stuff you are liking????!!
XOXO-
KJ
PS- Anyone going to BlogHer convention this summer???

1 comment:

Kim said...

1. The Yo Gabba Gabba people are clearly on drugs. Clearly. That said, I love the episode with Biz Markie though.

2. I can't love Toms. I am trying, really I am. I haven't worn any. . . maybe that will make me love them?

3. One thing I do love? Stella & Dot. Big pink puffy heart love. Pretty much all of it. I've gotten several pieces on ebay.

4. One other thing I love? That pirate sweater!!!