EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, January 10, 2011

CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE! NESTER TOUR OF HOMES!!


Welcome to The Goode's!
We are so glad you stopped by.
Paisley and Griffin's table....

My kitchen and favorite place in the house...


I am so VERY late in adding this Christmas 2010 post! But better late than never...


This is looking down from our staircase! I love my house at Christmas time! It is SO much fun to decorate. This year, I added 150 Christmas cards to my bannister! I loved looking at all the sweet faces of children and families and fur babies every day!!


This is Paisley's room that has been taking over by Barbies, toys, baby dolls, and Build-A-Bears!
We have so much fun playing in her room!

These photos are out of order, but here is another view of the staircase!

Paisley's play house! We have LOTS of beds, food, and baby items! And a vet center. That doubles as a Drs. office!

The ridiculous amount of babies!!

Paisley's tree. Yes, none of the lights work. It was January 3, when I took these. So I am gonna let them be out for the sake of this picture...On the subject of lights, why do they only work one year?? Does anyone else have this problem???

Here are some new ornaments we purchased this year...


A purple castle....


A carriage...


And a princess and the frog....
All from Hobby Lobby....

Our guest bathroom...


Our office...Stephen and I have to share...kinda makes me crazy...he is SO messy...


Guest Bedroom....


Media room...currently working on this room...I have bought 4 movie prints that I need to get framed....stay tuned...


Stephen's other wife....his plasma TV....


These are some of my FAV Christmas cards...loved them...

The O'Hara boys...


The Crosby's



Tank...


Great friends from MS...The McCalls and Sizemores....

Our good friends The Tillmans....


The Landers....love this card!!

Love the sweet Lotterhos family...

And my sweet Sprayberry....

Also The Simpson boys and the newlyweds, Mo and Phillip...

This is our dining room, that will be the owner of drapes VERY soon....YAY!!


Another view....

Full-on den tour...

China cabinet....I love crystal!

Half bath...


Griff's nursery and Christmas tree...

His ornaments are all new...I purchased most of them from Hobby Lobby....lots of cars, trucks, and footballs....

I loved this dinosaur ornament....

And a room that I never blog about.....my master bathroom...



~~~I hope y'all enjoyed the tour~~~
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!
XOXO-
KJ

2 comments:

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Very pretty home! I love all of the decorations!

Random, but your house looks exactly like my parents, with a few minor differences! Is it by Pulte?

Anna said...

You home is gorgeous!