EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MY CONSTANTLY RUNNING WISH LIST to BABY GAP!

Are these cute OR what? I am such a sucker for a flower on anything. I have never been a huge fan of purple, but since Paisley is obssessed with it, I am learning to like it more. Love these as some slip ons for the pool.


And what about the Stella McCartney line from BabyGap? Such great stuff. I love this top with some white skinny jeans and some gold gladiator sandals.
Another great print dress by Stella McCartney. So cute with some leggings.



And this, because I can't pass up anything that has a Hello Kitty or a cupcake on it.
I mean, and how cute is this? With plaid shorts and some jelly shoes?




And this might be my favorite. A turquoise zebra? toooo cute.



I love these dresses below, mainly due to the fact that I bought the cutest summer slouch boots from Baby Gap, and I think these dresses are SO perfect for spring, because you can wear them alone or with a cute jacket (like the one below).



And a pink demin jacket? Ridiculously cute. I heart Baby Gap.

XOXO-
KJ










1 comment:

Anna said...

Ditto here. I LOVE it so much. And they always have awesome sales too!