EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Saturday, March 13, 2010

OUR BAGS ARE PACKED!!

Friday night was nuts!! I really thought I was headed to Baptist to meet this little man!! I was having terrible pressure on my sides. Paisley and I met Stephen for an early dinner at Stoney River and it was delicious. The poor waiter really thought I was going into labor!! Bless his heart, I left him a big tip! Anyway, we came home and Stephen took over parenting duties and I got in the bed and propped my feet up and drank all the water I could hold. Needless to say, I was up about 7 times last night. However, the pain went away! Thank goodness because I am so not prepared or ready to have this baby!
Stephen and Pappy had to run some errands, so Grammy came over this morning and helped me get packed, wash clothes, look after Paisley, and also helped me finish the nursery. I feel much better!! Thanks Grammy!!

Our packed bags! Yeah!
Griffin's coming home outfit!
More clothes...
And more...
And more...
Sweet pacifiers!!

And a sweet big sister napping and watching Dora!

I can't help it...I LOVE me some baby clothes!! And sweet boy stuff!!
Thanks for all the e-mails, texts, FB messages, and calls checking on me.
I love you all very much!

XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

Kim said...

I ADORE his coming home outfit. So sweet and cute. I'm so excited for you!