EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DATE NIGHT!!

Let's just be honest. I L.O.V.E having grandparents around and the bonus is a free babysitter!! Stephen and I went to eat Friday night at Sambuca and it was so YUMMY!! If you are ever in Nashville, you will have to try it out. I looked very un-hip, but at least Stephen thought I looked good!! haha!!


Afterwards, we went to see Alice and Wonderland in 3D. It was great!!! I loved the Red Queen and Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. It was great!!
I am a little too cheap for $27.00 worth of movie tickets, but it was fun to laugh at each other in our glasses!!

Hope all you wives and mamas get dates from time to time.
XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

Sally said...

grandparents being close is fabulous isn't it??? sooo glad ya'll are getting to take advantage of it - you deserve it!!