EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Few Treats for Mommy...

Some things I am loving right now:

How cute is this contraption? It is called the "Mother Tucker". HA!! It basically wraps around your stomach after a baby and sucks you in. And, its in zebra print. LOVE it!
And since I am going to be home for the next 4 weeks, I LOVE these silk PJ's. How cute are they?? I love silk PJ's! These are from Victoria's Secret.




And this is SOOOOOOOO HOT!!! I so, so , so, so WANT this necklace. I saw it on the mannequin at BCBG at Green Hills. This is one of the reasons that it is a good idea to stay out of the Green Hills mall. HA!



And how cute is this? Also from BCBG, I love the idea of the coral skirt with the gray and white. This just screams spring and summer. Love it!!





Hope the Easter bunny treats you all good!! He is bringing me a sweet baby boy named
Griffin Hays. I can't wait to kiss those little chubby cheeks!!!!
XOXO-
KJ



No comments: