1. Be back in a size 8 after this baby. I am gonna have 60 pounds to loose. I will be honest. I LOVE food. So I am trying to love healthy food and be a good healthy cook. Which means fresh vegetables (without butter), lots of fruit, water, less Diet Cokes, no casseroles, and trying to stay out of the middle of the grocery store where Little Debbie lives! Not only do I want to be healthier, but I want my husband to be also. He is having problems with his blood pressure, so I am trying to help him out as well.
2. Stay on a budget. We have been through Dave Ramsey twice and know how to do this. And we don't have credit cards. But the key to Dave Ramsey is living off of a budget. We do this pretty well, but we fail BIG TIME in the savings department. We do 401K and IRA's , but just plain old savings. One day, I am considering staying home and I just know we need to be more conscious of this. I am also trying to remember my coupons, only buy what I need, and sell on E-bay and Craig'sList.
3. Recycle. We have never done this but always say we want to. I want some can, paper, and plastic bins for our garage. Th Goodies definitely need to do our part.
4. Pay it Forward and Help others. This is something I love doing, but lots of times, work and life just get in the way. There are so many opportunities within our community to help. I want Paisley and Griffin growing up knowing how important it is to give back. My sister does a very good job of this, so I am turning to her for advice!
5. Have fun! Life is too short to work or worry it away!! I am a BIG believer in having as much FUN as possible, whether it is working,swimming, dancing, playing, jumping, and just acting silly!! I love days when there is nothing on the agenda! Hopefully, 2010 will have some of those in store!!
PS- What are your goals?