Hands-on Time: 15 min. Total Time: 1 hr., 5 min. (including Streusel).
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 medium-size ripe bananas, sliced
- Streusel Topping (below)
- Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Whisk together flour and next 2 ingredients just until blended; whisk in melted butter. Pour batter into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Top with banana slices, and sprinkle with Streusel Topping.
2. Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve with ice cream.
This recipe goes with Banana Bread Cobbler
Yield: Makes 3 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup uncooked regular oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Stir together brown sugar, flour, and butter until crumbly, using a fork. Stir in oats and pecans.