EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Saturday, May 22, 2010

ALL ABOUT JEANS!!

Most of you who know me personally can testify that I NEVER wear jeans. I am a dress person almost year round. Very, very rarely am I not in a dress!! However, a very sweet friend of mine named Sandy asked me to do a post about jeans.
In researching, I did find two great websites. One is named appropriately jeans.com and the other truefit.com. Both of these sites have great advice on wash, fit, sizing, etc.

Some of my favorite brands are Seven and Citizens of Humanity. They seem to be made for girls with a booty. That would be me. Ha!!


So now I am leaving it up to you! What are your favorite brands/styles/fits, etc. Anyone have any great sales tips on how to get designer jeans for less? We would all love to know!!


XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

Chandra Porter said...

Joe's jeans are great...they are very "curvy girl friendly!!!"