EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

GOSSIP GIRL SEASON FINALE!

I think I am the only 29 year old that watches Gossip Girl. I love the music, the clothes, fashion, and it is set in New York City. The other reason I am obsessed with it is because I am in LOOOOVEEE with Ed Westwick, aka Chuck Bass. He is the hottest thing EVER.
Chace Crawford isn't so bad either!!


In case you haven't watched it, I won't tell you what happens. But it was SO goooood!!!
XOXO-
KJ

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I doubt you're the only 29 year old.

Ford Family said...

I'm 28 and am obsessed with it!! My husband is too, but he'd never admit it :)

Unknown said...

I am almost 31 and am totally obsessed with this show!! LOL
I just watched the season finale last night and was completely blown away...
Chuck & Nate are definitely great eye candy :):)

The Mrs. said...

Thank you for your prayers, They're working! My good friend reps a couple people on the show. She says they are all dolls!

Julee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gossip Girl and I am almost 27! :) I am obsessed with Chace Crawford!