EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!


GOOD NEWS!! I found my bracelets!!!

They were in the kitchen floor air conditioner vent!
Yes, you read that correctly. I didn't even care where they were. I was SO happy to find them. I am sure my little helper (aka Paisley) put them there. You gotta love having a 3 year old!!!

We are in full fledge birthday party mode. The big soiree is Saturday morning. I am so excited because all of my immediate family will be here...Yay!!

Tonight for supper we made homeade pizza. I found whole wheat crust at Publix, and we topped it with sauce, cheese, mushrooms, onions, and peppers. SO FUN!!!
Here is Paisley helping out in the kitchen. She loves to help me cook!
I could eat her up. She is still my babydoll!!
This morning after I dropped Paisley off at school,
I went and spray tanned (my happy place), had lunch at Jason's Deli (the nutty mixed-up salad), went to Pangea (a great store in Nashville in Hillsboro Village), Posh, and then a quick trip to Macy's. I needed some MAC eye shadow and also eyed the new Rachey Roy collection . My BFF Kelly bought this dress a few weeks ago. Isn't it cute?
Chelsea Handler wore it on late night last week.
I bought this jacket dress. I think it is SO adorable.
It is lightweight and I can work in it this summer.

I also LOVE this dress. Isn't this flattering? Very Grecian.
Aside from shopping,
I am ready for my sweet husband to get home. I also feel like I have 100 things to do before I go back to work in two weeks. WAAAAA! I feel like Griffin. I want to cry like a baby and wear my cranky pants!!.
But I am glad to have a job!!
I hope you all had a marvelous Wednesday!!!
XOXO-
KJ

2 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the jacket dress. Love it. And we have had many things in the floor vents. Including an entire box of approximately 1265489973545 Legos and my mom's whole jewelery box with all of her silver bangle bracelets. My dad is a freaking expert at removing things from the vents. I'm so glad you found them!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.