EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, May 31, 2010

SHOW US YOUR LIFE...THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY!!

This week on Kelly's Korner...Things that make you happy!
And this bag makes me REALLLLLLY happy. This is the Louis Vuitton Alma.
I like to go by and look at it. And hold it. And try it on.
And daydream.
And then go eat a piece of Banana Cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory. Ha!

My sweet angel Griffin! I could eat him up!! He smiled at me for the first time Saturday and he has the biggest dimples. I love it when babies start responding. Can you believe he is 2 months old today?!

The beach is such a happy, peaceful place for me. I LOVE the smell of the ocean, the sound of the waves crashing, and the sunshine. We like to vacation in Jupiter Beach, Florida. Jupiter is right outside of West Palm. We stay at the Jupiter Beach Club. Great tennis courts, spa, beach, and lots of great places to eat and shop. There is also a great public beach close by with parks and walking trails.

I took this picture last year. Isn't it beautiful?

I love birthdays and birthday parties. This year was a little less than normal for Paisley since I have an 8 week old (I will post pics separately) but nonetheless, still a great party!! I think birthdays should ALWAYS be special. It is the only day of the year that is all about you! Below is a picture of Paisley's birthday from last year.
Christmas is my favorite time of the year! I love going to shows, Christmas programs, spending time with friends and family, my nutcracker collection, Christmas trees, the smell of Christmas cookies, baking with Paisley and my mama, making a gingerbread house.....the list goes on and on!


Every year, we host a Christmas party at our house for all our closest friends! It is so fun and we always have a great time playing Dirty Santa! I love this night and look forward to it every year!!
New York City is defintely another place that makes me happy!! I love the business, the street people, the buildings, the excitement. Standing in Times Square and knowing that the world starts there is very exciting to me!! I LOVE the shows. I have seen Wicked which is by far the best, Phantom, Hairspray, The Producers, Annie, and In The Heights which I also LOVED!
The food in NYC is amazing also. And the shopping. I double heart the big apple!!


I love my mama and daddy so much! They have taught me so many wonderful things. Starting with a Godly marriage, a loving home, and both being hands on parents. I remember my daddy taking us to ball games, going on church trips, and the list goes on and on!!!

And they still hold hands and kiss. I love that.

This is our home in Nashville. We custom built in 2007. I feel very blessed to call Nashville home and to raise our children in this house. And I love the voices I hear when I walk inside!




My chihuahua Jose




Our weenie dog, Lola. She LOVES Paisley!


Gossip Girl. It combines love, fashion, New York City, and this hottie...

Chuck Bass (aka Ed Westwick).....LOVE him!!!!

Going to Orange Beach every 4th of July! We have such a great time there! I love it! We stay at Seachase. It is so much fun to take our entire family!!

Eating at LuLu's in Orange Beach. This is my niece Izzie!


The Grove at Ole Miss in Oxford. On a gameday. I get all giddy just looking at this picture!!!





The nutty mixed up salad at Jason's Deli




Shopping of any sorts!! Especially Bargain shopping.




Mississippi home cooking!



Shoes. The higher the better!!


Manis and Pedis



A clean and organized closet...
Mississippi....




Britney Spears. I love her music. Makes me wanna dance.

Paisley and her sassitude. Enough said.
My sweet friends.




BUT These people make me the happiest!!!


XOXO-


KJ






2 comments:

Kim said...

Love all of these - especially those babies faces. I just had that salad las week and thought of you. Miss you!

Misty said...

I LOVE Gossip Girl! It's my favorite and after every episode I'm convinced we need to move to NYC:) Matt makes fun of me for watching a show about kids in high school (well college now). Ha! And the bag is not bad either:)