EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

5 SHOWS I AM WATCHING ENTIRELY TOO MUCH OF!!

1. Sex and the City. Even though I have seen every episode 10 times.

2. Will and Grace. Hilarious.

3. Started watching Dancing With The Stars. Even though the outfits scare the crap out of me. I am so afraid one of those girls are gonna end up naked by the time they finish dancing. HA!
PS- If I looked like Edyta, I would seriously walk around naked. Her body makes me want to start doing crunches. And Poor Kate. Bless Her Heart, and Bless Pamela's twice. Aging is not her friend.

4. Castle- wooooooooo. SWOON. That's all I have to say.

5. And I am embarassed by this last one. Why do I watch The Real Housewives? All except Atlanta. I can't even stomach that one. But New Jersey is my favorite and starting soon. Can't wait!!

Hope you girls are having a great week!!!
XOXO-
KJ

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm obsessed with Real Housewives. It's a total trainwreck and I love, love, love it.

Melanie said...

Castle is my FAV! Oh, and I love the new show Parenthood, too.