EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Saturday, April 24, 2010

EAT TO LIVE HEALTHY COLLARD GREENS!!

  1. This is the most delicious thing ever! Stephen and I love to eat these for lunch on Saturday!!

    COLLARD GREENS:

    Rinse greens in cold water and shred by hand into pieces. If greens are already washed and shredded, rinse in cold water. Pat greens dry on paper towels.

  2. Step2

    In a large skillet on medium, heat one tablespoon of olive oil.

  3. Step3

    Once oil is hot, place greens in oil in small batches. Toss greens in oil mixture with tongs.

    Cook greens about 10 minutes until wilted, but still bright green and crisp. Serve hot.

    Mix in sunflower seeds and sprinkle with feta!!

    I hope you are all having a FABULOUS Saturday. It is terrible weather here.

    XOXO

    KJ


3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, this sounds delicious. I could eat greens for every meal no matter what the preparation though!!!

Rebecca said...

Being a Yankee we didn't eat a lot of "greens" unless it was lettuce in a salad. I tried your recipe and it was quite delicious. Thanks for sharing.

GOODE TIME GIRLS! said...

I am so glad you liked them!!! XO KJ