EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, April 19, 2010

ACM Award Shows 2010

ACM TOP 10!! IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!!!!!!

1. The spray tans were out of control. Julianne Hough was orange. Not pretty. There is a light tint in the spray tan, girls. And Randy Travis. Just sayin'. Y'all make a note.

2. I thought it was great that no one cheered for Leann Rimes and Eddie Ciberian got booed. HA! No one likes cheaters and home wreckers, Leann. You needed a big scarlet A on your dress.

3. Carrie Underwood nailed it. The gloss, the dress, the shadow, all of it!!

4. Taylor Swift sounded better. The girl is not great live. Let's just be honest. But she is a performer.

5. Lady Antebellum looked great, sounded great, and I LOVE that song American Honey.

6. Brad Paisley is precious. And so is Matthew MAC. Wooo. SWOON!

7. I thought the worst performances were Brooks and Dunn and Rascall Flatts. Two groups that normally sound great. I think Brooks and Dunn had some AC issues.

8. I am SOOOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOO glad that Miranda Lambert won tonight. She is so deserving. So cute. And so real!

9. I love Jason Aldean. He is so real and nice. And sounds great LIVE!

10. I heart Nashville and country music. So glad I live here!!!

XOXO-
KJ

2 comments:

Beth McC. said...

I love this post! I would have said the same thing about last nights show! I mean Julianne Hough looked like the sun, it was shocking!!! Poor Thing...
Leanne Rimes is a joke to me!! YUCK!!

Anyways love this post and I love me some Country Music!! Oh yeah... HANDS DOWN Lady A is AMAZING!!!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I agree with every single thing you've said in this post. I have been to a B&D concert, and they are amazing...don't know what was going on last night w/them. Carrie = perfection. I can't stand LR. And, I was SO SO happy for Miranda Lambert! She was so appreciative & sweet. I love her music, and I am really thrilled for her success!