EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

It was a relaxing weekend here at the Goody household. Mommy was so glad! We had entirely too busy of a work week. Friday, Griffin had shots. He was so pitiful. Breaks my heart! We spent Friday night at home and Stephen fixed dinner while I finished paperwork and laundry. Such an exciting Friday night, I know. On Saturday, we went swimming and played around the house. We also went to a baby shower for my good friend Meredith. Paisley went also and had way too much fun!! We came home and our family of four went to dinner at Brick's in Brentwood and then went to Menchie's Frozen Yogurt. It is a great place! If you live in Nashville, you must try Menchie's. It is in Lenox Village.
On Sunday, Grammy and Pappy came over for Father's Day and me and the princess went on some errand runs. We went to Wal-Mart in Franklin (which is the only Wal-Mart I will go to because the rest are way too much for me) and also went to get a pedicure. Paisley chose Purple Schreck and I went back to OPI Siberian Nights...one of my 3 favs!!

Here is one of Griffin....Isn't he growing?! I love him SO much.



And here is Miss Paisley with her straightened hair!!! SO cute!!!
I hope you all had a great Father's Day. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally (John 3:16), my own sweet daddy, my father-in-law, and my handsome Stephen. My cup runneth over.
XOXO-
KJ



3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Precious pics! Oh my goodness I am so happy I got your comment and thank you for praying cause we need it! You have to get on twitter so we can chat!!!

Rebecca said...

Griffin looks just like Paisley. But, I think Paisley looks more like you as she gets older. Yet, I think they both look like Stephen.

The Miller's Blog said...

That first pic is HYSTERICAL. You should have that framed.