EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, June 28, 2010

ITunes Gift Card Drawing....

-If you leave a comment here or under any June post (a draw for every comment left in June...the more comments, the better!! )
-If you post this on your blog and leave me a link under my comments
-If you add me to your blogroll and let me know
-If you sign up to follow

If we have 150 followers by June 30th, I will make it $50.00!!
Think of all those songs and apps you can download!!
XOXO-
KJ

-

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky number 1?! Love reading your blog! I especially love that you often feature clothes and bags that are so in-line with the things I like!

Dani

danibrooke42 {at} gmail {dot} com

Lisa Clark said...

What a great drawing!!! Love your blog!

Lisa Clark said...

What a good drawing!!! Love your blog!!!

Carrie said...

I need some new summer songs!

jenny winstead said...

you are too sweet to offer this giveaway! hope i win!

oh, i already added you to my blogroll the other day. does that count? it was in june!

Katie said...

As usual, KJ, you are overly generous! I know you can reach 150!!!

Kim said...

OK. . . you're on my blog roll. I have left about 100 comments this month. I want the red shoes. I love the Michael Kors purse. I'm fun lunch company. I want to be you when I grow up. Posting a blog post on my blog right now. I think I have about 64 entries. PS. I love you and your blog. And that will be true even if I don't win. XOXO, KJS

Catherine said...

It's always fun reading up on what you are doing and finding to be fabulous!!! =)

Kimberly said...

1st time posting and can't remember what led me here...BUT the reason I stayed is because of your cute little fashion finds! And the littles are the cutest!