EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

THINGS I AM LOVING!!!

I love finding a good bargain. I bought this Barbie Cruise Ship at Kid to Kid in Franklin. Kid to Kid is the best consignment store! I left with this cruise ship (used but in perfect condition), three dresses for Paisley (two Ralph Lauren and a Lily Pulitzer) and 6 or 7 outfits for Griff (Gymboree, Gap, Ralph Lauren) and spent $41.00. I love this place.

The following stuff is all from Baby Gap and Old Navy. I love all this for summer!!
I love this for my swimsuit cover up. Very Nautical.
Great with some espadrilles and a bun.
Practical sandals for running errands.
And how cute is this for my princess?
I think this is ADORABLE!!!


I love this skirt. I bought this is in 3 colors for me! Great for everyday with a tank top. Paisley LOVES these skirts. She calls them her dancing skirts. $7.49 from Old Navy.

This shirt goes with the skirt. Precious.
How cute is this? It looks like Missoni. Baby Gap 29$


And for brother....




And from Wal-Mart. YES. Wal-Mart. $6.00

And these last two are JCPenny. Who knew JCPenny had such darling jewelry? Love it!!


Happy shopping!!
XOXO-KJ

No comments: