EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!

We had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend, complete with my entire family. My sister and her family came up from Jackson and my parents also came. On Friday, we played at their hotel, complete with an indoor pool. Joe, Anna Blaire, and Isabella (my nieces and nephew) loved the swimming inside! Very cool!! We celebrated Paisley's birthday and also went to the Adventure Science Museum and shopping at Green Hills. Here are some pictures:


Anna Blaire and Griffin. He is 2 months!!
My sister and Joe.
Eating pizza at Pie In The Sky
Paislet at the Adventure Science Center. Great place!!


Trying to get a photo. Look at Miss Sass to the right not cooperating!!
Paisley sliding down the intestinal tract. When you get off the slide, it lets out a huge FART.
Our group of kids thought this was hilarious!!


Paisley driving the ambulance!!
The dinosaurs!!
Lever and Pulley activity


Making French toast with daddy and papaw!!

Sweet Griffin and Gigi's blinding diamonds!!

Hope you all had a fabulous Memorial Day!!

XOXO-

KJ

No comments: