EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

THINGS I AM LOVING!

So now that I am back working, I am definitely shopping, too. HA! I usually hit every TJ Maxx in every town across Tennessee. My favorite store is in Columbia. This is the neatest, cleanest, most organized store! Hopefully, you girls all shop TJ Maxx. There prices actually beat EBay.
This is one of Paisley's new "LIKES." Paisley is obsessed with these Barbie movies. They are so annoying and the music makes me want to stab my eyes out. But the princess likes them.
I seriously cannot drive by McDonald's without having one of these things. And they come in snack sizes. I love it! Is it hot where you live? We are about to die here in Tennessee. My car read 97 degrees at 9:15am.

We have also been grilling out nearly every night Stephen is home. I love roasted corn on the cob. I usually drench mine in Old Bay Seasoning and Spray Butter.




Paisley has also been LOVING some Polly Pocket lately. My BFF Amy gave her one for her birthday and she loves it!



Bumble and Bumble hair spray. This stuff is the best! You can spray and brush right through it. It doesn't make your hair sticky and dirty.





I love this OPI color Go Get Yourself a Man-darin.






How cute are these heels from Nine West? I purchased these from Piperlime. I LOVE them with a black sundress for summer.







I found this book on clearance at Costco. It looks great. The picture on the front drew me in. HA!








I am LOVING this bag I purchased at the Maxx. For $30.00.
It is going for $70.00 on Ebay. I LOVE it!










I also purchased these two dresses on sale at Macy's. I am loving this blue color. Looks great with a tan!







Hope you are all having a great week!
Let me know your recent loves....
XOXO
KJ







2 comments:

Sally said...

oooohhhh!! love all your recent purchases!!! and LOVE those shoes and blue dresses!!! sooo cute. I am so sad we don't have a TJ Maxx in Waco, but thinkin' that is a good thing - ha ha. :) We do have Marshall's, but not the same. :)

Happy shopping! good think you are back to work huh?? ha ha...kidding. hugs to you!

Kim said...

You always have the cutest dresses. I have a hard time finding dresses that I love. . . or maybe I just have a hard time branching out from the black dresses that I love! Great shoes too. You little fashionista!