EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I am such a good wife!

I am such a good wife. I make the bed. Fold clothes. Grocery shop. Try to look cute. And I also like to buy my husband little happies. I love to pick him up magazines and a little snack from the grocery store and leave them on his desk....
But this one I purchased today is NOT going on his desk.....

It's coming with me!!! HAHAHA!!! SWOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

I cannot wait to read the articles (um, stare at Kellan Lutz) and get PUMPED up for Eclipse......

Eclipse was my favorite Twilight book.....

Happy Sunday!!!

XOXO-
KJ

3 comments:

Paige said...

All I have to say is...MY OH MY!!!

Paige said...

All I have to say is...MY OH MY!!!

Kim said...

He's a hottie. And like 9 years old, I'm pretty sure. Some friends and I have our tickets - I'm sure it will be a MAD house!