EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Troop Beverly Hills Tailoring

asked what are you favorite old school movies?
I decided I would show one clip a day for the next week.

Here is Movie 1:

Troop Beverly Hills!
Shelley Long is the funniest thing.
I love the fact that she takes her wilderness girls to the Beverly Hills Hotel.
And that she takes her troop leader outfit to a tailor that looks like Karl Lagerfield. HA!

Put this one in your Netflix queue.
Hilarious.
XOXO-
KJ

5 comments:

Ashley said...

OMG this is one of my all time faves when I was young! It was on a couple on months ago and I was totally glued to the TV! Thanx for the video clip!!
-Ashley-

Kim said...

I L.O.V.E. this movie! Love it!!

Unknown said...

I ADORE Troop Beverly Hills...I will definitely need to add it to my netflix list. It's always fun to see how movies you love as a kid hold up when you're an adult. I have a feeling this one will do just fine.

Nana said...

Oh wow I love that movie! It's been so long since I have seen it! Thanks for the clip it is deffinately going on my que!

meurrier said...

I LOVED this movie when I was younger and I watched it over and over and over and over!! "Do the Freddy!!"