EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WHATS IN YOUR MAKE-UP BAG?

Here are my favorite make-up products:




Clinique All-Heart Lipstick


Nars Turkish Delight Gloss




Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer. It is light and smells lovely!




Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer





My favorite foundation is Loreal TruMatch. It goes on so smooth and it is not heavy at all!






MAC Bronzer








MAC Blush in Dollymix










My favorite thing of all time: The Bobbi Brown shimmer brick.
This thing will last you a year and it is wonderful!!!!!








MAC Eyeshadow in Expensive Pink









Maybelline Gel Eyeliner










Sephora's House Brand Atomic Volume Mascara. I also love Loreal's Voluminous Mascara.


What's your favorite make-up staple?
XOXO-
KJ










1 comment:

tammie said...

I am such a makeup whore! I am always trying different stuff. I do LOVE my MAC bronzer. I also like their eye shadow primer. I am constantly on prowl for new lip colors and gloss. My fave eye brow pencil is by Lancome. It lasts FOREVER! I've had mine since 2007. I've been using Arbonne's new skin care for aging skin and it really does decrease the melasma spots and make mature skin glow.