EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Thursday, June 03, 2010

IT'S A MAGICAL MERMAID PARTY!! HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY PAISLEY!!

Here are some pictures of Paisley's 3rd Birthday!! A very fun and easy birthday.
I used a girl off Etsy to make the invitations, thank you notes, cupcake toppers, and goody bag tags. I rented tables and tablecloths and used our community pool. The party was at 10am so everyone could swim before nap time. I had Chick Fil A cater it (Chicken Minis, fruit, cinnamon rolls) and we had pond water to drink (Blue Kool Aid.) I also had Cheeto Puffs and Goldfish. And I opted for cupcakes so I wouldn't have to cut a cake.
It was such a fun party and very very easy!!!!
Here are some pics!
Paisley and Daddy

Jeff and Gracyn

Griffin snoozing away!

Paisley and her friends!!

Blowing out her candle!!

The beach pails with candy. SO cute!!



The cupcakes turned out so cute!!

The birthday girl ready to take the pool!!

XOXO-

KJ

No comments: